HOW TO SHARE YOUR VPN DATA OVER WIFI HOTSPOT

I'm here today to tell you that you can share your vpn cheat over Hotspot
Do you believe it?

I created this cheat and its tested by me
Am using this on my tecno smart phone to my Samsung Galaxy Tab
I have no problems with it
Now lemme cut to the chase
Download *tether unlocker* for rooted fones.
On your Hotspot,
Open d tether unlocker and click unlock
When it is done it will tell you
Open your psiphon and connect
On your pc or another android device connect to the Hotspot you created, after connecting, open d same psiphon and input d same settings as in the other phone that you on the Hotspot down
Remember in the more options dont tick anything dere, as in nothing should be ticked.

Click on connect, and wait
If you are using bblite, use the same settings as d one in your phone to the one in your pc or d other android device
After connection, congratulations you have successfully shared your vpn cheat to your pc or another android device
Check screen shots below and drop your comments



Post a Comment

Place Your Comment Here

Previous Post Next Post