Story: Adventures of a Playboy – The Rape Episode - 7

Click To Read Previous Episode



The shock of my life.
I met someone quite alright but it was Tunde’s friend. He excused himself to go to the restroom when we were drinking outside (I remembered his face). I don’t want to be rude, so I closed the door (didn’t lock it). I kept singing at the back of my mind “I’m not gay”.
The guy introduced himself as ikechukwu but all his friends call him IK for short. He started toasting me. I like you I love you… I will really take care of you.. bla bla bla! then all of a sudden he started running his hands all over my body. I was still in shock of the whole scenario. Just looking like mumu until his hand touched my “OGA”. That was when I flared up.
Me: I’m not gay my guy.. just stop it.
IK: nobody was… I will treat you good.
Me: (this guy fine oo) as you fine reach na guys you dey find when girls plenty for outside.
IK: nobody fit satisfy me like the way men do.
Me: (trying to touch me again) I shouted at him, if you dare touch me again; I swear I go kill you for here. You dey mad ni (very angry and pointing to the sky)
I stood up and headed for the door that was when I remembered that I didn’t removed the key from outside and we were locked inside. I asked him how did he gets inside? He didn’t even answer me.
I dialled Tunde’s number but it was switched off. The time is now 20mins after 8pm. I sat down beside him and thinking how I’m going to get out of here. My phone rang and my heart saddened when I saw the call was from my dad.
I started begging him that he should allow me go…. Na dat day I know say Konji na bastard….
Ik con dey do as if na me offend am… I Begged and Begged…. my mum has started calling too…
Wahala dey oooo!
My Dad and Mum kept calling me at intervals. I just have to rush home but Ik is not helping matters.
It’s now 9pm and I’m still in the captive of a gay guy. Then I saw Bidemi’s call and then Kikelomo’s call, that was when I knew that I’m in for a big trouble. I wanted to pick my dad’s call and tell him about my location but I know the kind of person he is. I sat down relaxed and I took another bottle of small stout on the table. Finished it then I opened another one. As I was gulping down my fourth bottle that was when he went to open the door. The time is now 9:34pm.
My legs were shaking but I managed to get a bike and I told him to take me to Customs street.
Okada man: your money na #100
Me: for just next street… okay I will give you #200 but if anybody asked you where are you bringing me from tell them say na GRA junction.
Okada man: thank you oga… no wahala. I be business man na
We drove off and go gbangan I reached my papa house.
I alighted the bike. What I saw make me to understand that my family loves me.
Standing outside were my parents, Badoo, Funmilayo, mummyk Kikelomo and Bidemi.
I fumbled off the bike that my mum had to rush over to check on me.
Immediately she smelled Alcohol on me,she just left me lying on the ground. I managed to stand up. I went over to my Dad.
Me: good evening sir
Dad: where are you coming from?
Me: I went to a friends party.
Dad: is that why you should come home drunk and got everyone worried
Me: I didn’t drink oooo…
Dad: I can see that…. then stand upright
Me: ((I tried to stand up right but my weight is too heavy for my legs to carry)… I’m standing upright sir
I knew that my legs were seriously shaking. It’s the influence of the alcohol I took.
My Dad now faced the Adeboye’s and thanked them for their support. He then called segun. Go and drop them and come home very fast ooo. It’s late ooo.
I looked at Bidemi&Kikelomo and I know what was going through their minds. I just greeted Mummy k as I fumbled into the house.
I went straight to my room and slept off. It was a very long night. My head was getting bigger and smaller at the same time. I was sleeping and awake at the same time. The night was longer and shorter at the same time. In short, I saw hell.
If at the end of a cigarette advert. They say “smokers are likely to die young” then Drinkers are bound to live two life’s ‘heaven and earth’.
I woke up 8am in the morning and I just rushed to the bathroom to take my bath. The rest of the family were already in the car going to church when I joined them.
Dad: thank God you still got your morals…. just beg for forgiveness when you get to church
Me: I’m sorry Daddy… it will never happen again. you know I have not done such a thing before
Dad: that’s why I’m letting this one off the hook. You know what I would have done to you
We got to the church. Everyone was ushered to his/her seat. I was ushered to a seat besides Bidemi (we attends the same church with the Adeboye’s). She just kept staring at me and I just ignore her. While the service was going on, she slipped a note into my bible. It reads:
“Even though I still love you; I don’t know where your heart belongs. My sister and I had discussed over the issue. And we are ready to allow you choose whoever you want in between us. On behalf of my sister ; we are really sorry of what we put you through.”.
This girls are not serious oooo. So they think they know what happens to me. I was almost raped yesterday and I lost the trust of my family. I don’t want any more wahala from them.
I wrote at the back of the note she gave me and passed it to her.
“Thank you for loving me. Actually I was in love with you before the event at the cinemas. after the cinemas… the love just withered away. Only I knows what I went through yesterday, but I’m over it now. The same goes for your sister. Please keep your LOVEs cos I don’t need it again. Bye ”
She read it and started crying in the church. I went to seat elsewhere but I still keep glancing at her. I just need to free myself from them so that I can invite Motunrayo over without having to watch my back. The service ended and I drove my family back home.
I was very hungry. Just put my Sundays rice into the microwave and I devoured it. I called Motunrayo to remind her of Tuesday. She said no problem.
Then suddenly my phone rang and it was Tunde, I picked:
Me: Good Afternoon Boss
Tunde: Afternoon Ore… I’m sorry about what happened yesterday… I was not a part to it but I was aware of their plans.
Me: I’m okay jare… at least I know that you are not gay but Ik na werey sha ooo
Tunde: You can say that again, but apart from his likeness on men, he’s a cool person. You will like him
.
Me: Okay oooo
I told him about my drunkeness of yesterday and how the event turned around between the two girls that made us compulsory friends.
Tunde: good my guy… let them cool off a little… you go be their small god.
Me: abi oooo.
Tunde: can you join us at the same place today? Ik wants to apologies to you. He even brought his wife to show you.
Me: really… but I can’t show today. he made me got home late yesterday. All eyes will be on me today. Maybe tomorrow
Tunde: I understand…. no wahala ore mi
Me: tell him that I have forgiven him
Tunde: no problem… if you can still show today, just beep me.
Me: nah… another time…. thanks.
We ended the call.
I went to my brothers room and I explained everything that happened to him but just that this time I didn’t hide their identity. I told him that the girls are Bidemi&Kikelomo Adeboye. Explained how I almost got rap*d by a guy.
We just laughed and he reminds me of our bet.
Me: time still dey na… I have started working on it.
Bros Segun: Okay oooo… you can still back out now if you want ti
Me: nah… it’s too early to back out.
We chatted for a while and I went to beg my mum for putting her into lots of emotional trouble yesterday.
It’s 7:30pm and I kept on thinking about the Adeboye’s. I really missed them, especially Bidemi. She has already become part of my boring routine. As I was thinking about her., her calls started entering my phone and I ignored all of it. She kept on calling. I just ignored her.
I wanted her to send a text message so that I can know what is going on in her mind. As if she knows my intention., her text message enters:
“I have never been in love before and I don’t ever want to be in love again. You hurt me real bad and I wish this broken heart will heal very soon. No wonder you didn’t want……! wish you all the best in life”
I read the message and I really felt for her. I know that she would have been crying her heart out by now. Besides there’s a blank space in the message she sent ”No wonder you didnt want……!” I was tempted to call her but I just have to end all contact with her and her sister until Motunrayo leaves on Tuesday.
The whole of last week na drama: make this new week no go be theatre art… I smiled but not too happy about the whole event with the Adeboye’s.
It’s now 6pm in the evening. Tunde called me and I told him that I can’t come that my family are around. He said that they are outside our house that I should just show up at the gate.
O boy see wahala ooooo
~Thank you for reading this, ~

Click To Read Next Episode

Post a Comment

Place Your Comment Here

Previous Post Next Post