HOW TO FIX MTN MUSICPLUS

Hello all hellogist followers
You know we are still blazing music plus cheat, but last night I got
this message

Thank you for your request for Music Plus Weekly Discount Plan at
naira 300.00/week. Reply "YES" to confirm or "NO" to cancel.


I just replied NO and mtn refused to renew my data so I had to reply
Yes and then sent music to 5900. then i sent c to 5900.
what am trying to let you guys know is that mtn wants to play a very
dirty game with Us. my advice is for those loading any airtime is to
make sure you unsubscribe from music plus entirely especially by
calling customer care to remove you entirely. after that you can load
your card and start your usual subscription. If you don't unsubscribe
mtn is going to Remove almost 400 from your account. so to be on the
safe side let's be smart too
send stop to 5900 however I still don't trust mtn so call customer
care if you are loading any card above 200 but I think Stop should work.

Thank you and don't forget to keep visiting as we are up and running
to see the internet is absolutely free for us all to use

Post a Comment

Place Your Comment Here

Previous Post Next Post